POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] : Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kepler Solar System - Take 5 [~165 kB]
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Aug 2005 12:29:02
Message: <4300c2ce$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I have not been able to get the stereoscope working.

Cross your eyes hard, then slowly relax until the middle pair merge.
Then relax the focus and you'll see it in stereo.

It's probably easier to practice with a simpler picture, like a line
drawing of a hypercube projection or so.

I'm not sure what the software is supposed to do to it?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
"You're going to be late for your meeting."